No movement on the scale again but that’s cool. Hopefully tomorrow I’ll see a bit of a twitch, if not a smidge. Maybe a wiggle.
I had to bring my car into service this morning so I had to make sure I had my food and workout stuff together so I could get right to work from the dealership via Neil's cab service. I almost left without running shoes which could have been a problem for exercising.
Breakfast was a pancakes and an iced green tea lemonade delivered from an awesome co-worker. Snack was a protein bar and so I’d have enough juice to get through class. I wrangled up the girls to go and most came willingly but someone needed some extra nudging. I got my weights, step and floor mats and had one of the best 45 minutes of the week! It hurt like a bee-atch but I was so full of energy after.
When I get that hyper it always makes me think of the Fresh Prince of Bel Air episode where Hilary is spending the day with Ashley and took her out for espresso. After the family gets home Hilary tells Uncle Phil what they did for the day. Ashley then runs into the room, jumps onto Uncle Phil and spews out some fast talking jabber of what she wanted to do. It ends with “Let’s go paint my room!” Anyone else think that (or remember that)? No? Huhn. Moving on then…
I had my salad around 1:30 and a burger around 2:30. I didn't really feel the need for a snack so I just drank up my water to help fill my belly up. I caught my shuttle at 4pm and was surprisingly the only person in the van. I got right to the dealership to pick up my car which cost less that what was quoted. The evening was well on it’s way to being awesome.
I made M&M frozen philly beef pucks for dinner. Turns out that they’re super easy to make and are very tasty! I had the beef going in one pan and then onion and green pepper sautéing in another. I put my portion of the beef and veggies in a bowl together and ground a wee bit of salt on it. It was tasty but I think next time I might leave the meat a little more rare.
Post dinner snack time came around and I’m glad I had plans to meet up with my friend Carmen at Starbucks to discuss her wedding hair. On the recommendation of the afore mentioned co-worker I had an iced green tea with two pumps of sugar free vanilla syrup. I had a great little visit and came home to start my post. I still hadn’t had a snack made out of solid food.
The cupboards are full of snacks I’m not supposed to have right now so I went to the fridge. I certainly didn’t want any more broccoli and everything else needed a bit of prep. I ended up peeling three stalks of celery off, washed them up and munched away. I was very proud of myself but it made me realize I need to do a big grocery shop tomorrow.
Tomorrow will start with a trip to the states to pick up my sassy dress I’m going to wear to the wedding. I’m curious to see how I fit it - I’ve never bought any clothes from this company before so I’m a bit nervous, especially since I aimed a little low on the measurement chart, but I think I can do it! I’ll take pics if its not too traumatizing.

I'm sure the dress will look smashing Cat! Sassy is definitely your style. :D
ReplyDelete