Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A little more cheating

I weighed in this morning and found another .4 lbs had dropped off my body this weekend. I'm totally cool with that considering I had a few "restricted" items from my list. It's getting funny because I can do stuff like pull off my skort instead of unzipping it. That has it's pros and cons, I'm sure but for me it's hilarious.

A co-worker and I went out for cheap wings at Crabby Joe's for lunch. I was going to have a salad with chicken. Then I thought I'd have a burger, no bun and a side salad. Then I just figured, what the hell, with the amount of fat in one of their burgers, I'd have wings. I compromised with myself and just had salt and pepper for my seasoning to save on some of the fat in the sauce. They're just like mini KFC drumsticks.

I felt totally satisfied but then around 3pm just felt tired and just overall gross. He also felt like crap so it was easy to agree on waiting to go for wings again until I get back from Italy. One less source of temptation before having to fit the one-size-smaller sale clothes this weekend.

I had a lot on the go tonight so I didn't really have dinner, I had a protein bar and broccoli before I left work so that I'd be full for the evening. I didn't feel hungry so I'm trying to listen to my body more and eat when I am and not when I'm not. Seems straight forward enough, right?

I'm going to do body pump on Friday with a few coworkers to help get me back in the mood for exercising again. I'm not usually for working out in the middle of my work day but I'll suck it up and give it a go. I've got to be careful with my back since my last round of spasms but I think I can handle a little pump action.

No comments:

Post a Comment