Tuesday, August 14, 2012

I’ll just have one more


I did well today! Pancakes for breakfast again, dark chocolate pudding for snack, a big salad for lunch with oil and vinegar for dressing, a sausage from dinner last night and a marshmallow protein bar. Dinner was left over chicken breast with steamed cauliflower. I caved and had a coke zero mid way through the evening to help tide me over since I was feeling hungry and I find it helps fill me up.

The problem was when I looked for a little snack to fill me up a bit mid afternoon. I had an arbonne chocolate chew. Then another. Then another. Then another. Let’s just say I ate more than 9 but less than 11. I have a problem with self control. I should just realize this and work on having healthy snacks around that don’t make me unable to stop eating them.

I’ve told my trainer I want to take a break until I’ve healed up from my back problems I’ve been having lately. I had a great physio treatment today with some serious acupuncture, laser and manipulation. I’ll see him again on Thursday and see if we can get things moving again and not having it feel like I have lumps pushing out of my back.

No weight lost today but maybe tomorrow I’ll get back down.

No comments:

Post a Comment