I knew I shouldn’t have posted too early on that weight loss. I’m back up but I’m still at 30lbs down so that makes me happy. I had a lot of brisket yesterday so I’m thinking that may have had something to do with it.
I felt kind of bloated this morning when I got up so I decided to add some fiber to my pancakes. It really doesn’t make for a nice fluffy pancake. It didn’t seem to be doing anything until I got home from Costco. I pulled up to the house and then the grumble started. Ugh. Again with the tummy troubles.
Before the madness started, I had a decent day. I was feeling really lazy when making my food today so I just packed up three atkins bars and ran out the door. For lunch I had the beef burrito (which I scraped the insides out of) and the side garden salad but other than that I had the bars and a bunch of almonds. I hope I didn’t have too many but it was the only thing keeping me away from the coffee cart.
I met up with my friend at the gym for some upper body and core. She wasn’t up to taking the class but we at least we did something. Neil and I met up right afterwards for two loops of the park. It was a nice night and it felt great to exercise. I went to Costco on my way home and then, well, you read that already.
Tomorrow I’m going to the gym again with my friend. Hopefully my stomach will settle down by then because we’re doing lower body and I don’t want to risk squatcidents.
No comments:
Post a Comment