Sunday, September 16, 2012

Weekend wrap up

Well, I weighed in this morning and weighed in even less so I think I’ll post the weight for now and see what happens tomorrow. I actually ate more today than the past two days so maybe I’ll go back to my earlier weight.

I didn’t do much today - I woke up, made a pancake and a batch of blackberry green tea which I put in the fridge to chill up. I decided to be a bit lazy after helping my bro change the drive belt on my car. I ended up crocheting then cooked up a corned beef brisket in the pressure cooker. Afterwards I sorted all my pills for the week. I joked with Neil about how I had an old lady weekend - cards last night and sorting my pills after crocheting. Sad, but true.

Here’s a snapshot of the vitamins and supplements I take every day. I got the organizer from Vitamin World in the states a few weeks ago and it’s been fantastic to work with.

Another project I worked on yesterday was blinging up my sandals for the wedding. I took a necklace and cut in into a few pieces. I removed the ear hook things from the earrings as well.



I took the necklace portion and sewed it , soft of folded in half on the top half. I put the large “end” crystals in the middle at the top to fill in the space. The earring portion went on the lower portion. I think it was a quick fix and from a distance looks a million times better (in my opinion anyway).

We never made it out to skate tonight. I started getting hot flashes and my entire back was fairly sore. Neil wasn’t really up to it either. Tomorrow is power barbell after work and we’re hoping to skate after, otherwise I’ll just do some cardio after lifting. I hope this loss in maintained - I already moved the marbles into their new jar.

No comments:

Post a Comment