After I finished posting yesterday I had a little mishap. As I mentioned in earlier posts, sometimes the lack of fiber in a higher protein diet makes you, well, a little stopped up. When I got home yesterday I decided to take some Metamucil this time to get things moving. I spooned the dose into a glass with the recommended 250ml of water. It seemed a bit thick but I know sometimes fiber can do that. I drank it down and chased it with another glass of water.
I thought I’d do a dose early in the evening then one more before I went to sleep so that I could really get things moving. Around 10:30 or so, I went for my second dose. I read the label to get the right dose again. I burst out laughing! I called out to Neil and let him know what I’ve done. Turns out that on that first dose I used 4 tbsp, not the 4 tsp which it recommended as a dose. Crap.
Under the fear of having an incident, I decided not to do body pump. Turns out the day went by without anything crazy happening. At all. It does say 12-72 hours to do its job. I’m hoping something works over night otherwise the trip to the states tomorrow might be a bit tricky.
I won’t be posting Saturday, I’ll be in the Windsor area for Wine Fest. I wanted to go because it will be a fun time with friends but it will also be a chance to learn a bit about wine before I head to Italy. Hopefully it will stay dry and that history won’t repeat itself from previous years.
If I’m not too hungover, I’ll post on Sunday with some pics of how the dress is coming along. Have a great weekend!
Almost forgot - dropped back down that last pound :)
No comments:
Post a Comment