Sunday, September 16, 2012

Target practice

I weighed in even less this morning but I think I’ll hold off counting it officially since yesterday’s eating wasn’t exactly standard. I don’t want to get too ahead of myself and get disappointed when it comes in higher tomorrow (which hopefully it wont). I’m running, full steam ahead, to get to my Italy target, and beyond!

Even though I started out to try for 50 this year, my total weight loss goal is 79 pounds. That would have me at a BMI of that would be at the high end of “normal”. It’s a weight I haven’t seen probably since high school. I went a long time without weighing myself during that time so I'm not sure what my weight was back then but I know it wasn‘t exactly skinny.

I have to set some new goals and rewards for when I get back from Italy to keep me going. I need to make myself want to keep going, other than for the health benefits and the feeling better about my appearance part.

Oooh! I got it - Neil and I are traveling in February to Florida to visit his parents while they’re down there. I have some bikinis from when I was smaller last time that I might attempt to wear there. I'll have to come up with more later - suggestions are welcome.

Today was full tilt crazy! I woke up, made breakfast and started rooting through my closet to make a stack of things to donate. Then the bride from Italy came over for her hair trial. We did and undid it a few times but we finally got it right. I then went with her for her final fitting where we “jacked” her up and saw the entire look. From there I went to pick up a quad band unlocked phone to toss a sim into when we get to Italy. I got back to the house and worked on bejeweling my shoes.

My friend came over around dinner time and we spent the night like an old married couple - watching top gear and playing cards while she did laundry. It was nice to have a quiet night in where I didn’t have to think about much other than what cards were discarded in the deck and whether I wanted to pick it up.

Tomorrow should be nice and chill. My bro is coming back over to play some Wii while I do more work on my top secret commissioned piece. When Neil comes home, we’re supposed to go out on the paths to get some fresh air and exercise. I hope that we do the 10k again, but as two loops of the nice part of the path instead of moving on through springbank this time. I must keep this exercise momentum going!

No comments:

Post a Comment