Nothing huge today to report. Same weight as yesterday.
Breakfast was pancakes (again) but decided to try cooking it with my coconut oil instead of pam. Not only did it stick and make a scrambled pancake but it had a residual taste of coconut. Blech. I know, what was I expecting - it’s coconut oil! I just thought that some of the taste would have cooked off or been extracted during the process of making the oil.
I had lunch as usual, eating my salad first then planning on eating the rest around 1:30. I walked past the ice cream machine and noticed they had fresh strawberries out amongst the other sundae goodies.
I decided to go back 10 minutes after being finished my lunch. I had a bowl of strawberries with whipped cream, which is probably really edible oil product. Either way, it’s on my diet so I can eat it!
After I returned to my desk I promptly went down the hall to confess my sins to my bet mate. I was forgiven since it’s not completely junk food but I wasn’t really proud of my lapse.
I’ve been snacky all night and was this close to going to the freezer and eating one of the drumbsticks I bought for Neil tonight. Instead I finally got around to making roasted cauliflower. I chopped up a head of cauliflower and tossed it with olive oil, garlic, salt and pepper and roasted it for just over a half hour. When it came out, I tossed it with parmesan while they were still warm. It was enough to tide me over.
I’m definitely still feeling the pain from yesterday’s workout. I’m actually looking forward to seeing my trainer again tomorrow! Afterwards we’ll be heading back to the park to go rolling again. Maybe we’ll make it two laps!
No comments:
Post a Comment