I felt really off today. I gained back those two pounds that came off a few days ago. I know there’ll be fluxes in my weight but it just makes me want to keep a few things in check. When I woke up I couldn’t put my finger on it but I was almost in a daze and it didn’t really get any better from there.
Even my lunch, which was leftover tasty streak, ended up fighting me. I didn’t bring a steak knife so I had to wrestle and pull and tear at it with a butter knife. I got about 80 per cent of it but the rest just beat me down. I was happy that I had a bunch of snacks with me. I did get a chocolate milk from the cart, which I’m not sure if that constitutes in a fail in my not junk from the cart deal. It’s not bad, but it’s not quite healthy.
After lunch I had my normal weekly update with my leader and team mate. I was trying to keep focused and involved but I was just zonked. She actually stopped and asked me if I was okay. I replied that I wasn’t but I couldn’t pin point what exactly was making me feel off. She said I did look pale (which in my case is more like “you look paler than usual”).
The rest of the day went by in a bit of a haze but I managed to get home while only witnessing one car accident and nearly witnessing another within five minutes of each other. Lucky I wasn’t involved in any of them.
The only thing I can think of that is causing the off feeling and the gurgles is the “fresh” potato chips I ate yesterday. It’s been a while since I’ve had something that greasy. Oh, also the double cheeseburger we got on the way home from Paris yesterday around 9:30 as well. That could have done it.
My stomach has been gurgling all night so I’m hoping it will calm down before I go to sleep, for both my sake, and Neil’s.
No comments:
Post a Comment