Hunh. I forgot to weigh myself this morning. That’s odd. This entire morning was a bit off. I did one of those “what day is it?” when my alarm went off, then I did the math on how long I could sleep in without being late for work. Then I reset my alarm and laid back down, not falling asleep again but laying down thinking about everything I have to do before I leave Friday. I started to panic so I just figured I’d get up.
As the time progressed in the day, so did my anxiety over this trip. It all settled down around lunch time but I still have a crap load to do! I pondered not going to class tonight so that we could get a head start on the evening’s hair plans. My friend talked me down and we ended up going.
Worst decision of the day. Well, other than showing my co-wokers how my cat used to gnaw on my hand by making gestures which some people might have taken out of context.
The class is called power barbell. The class I attended was neither powerful nor did it use the barbell very much. First of all the warm up included “marching it out”. That alone should have sent me out the door. It proceeded onto kickbacks and then on to grapevine. When we finally got into the barbell portion, it was the same pattern of four moves over and over, with pulsing added in just for extra burn. To top it off, the music was treble heavy and was an aerobic mix of early 2000’s “hits”. Durr. Ah well, it’s better than not doing anything.
Afterwards my friend came over to do my hair and I touched up hers. I’m super happy with it so it more than made up for the crappy class. We’re going to try again but if that instructor is running it again, we’ll take off.
The rest of the night was taken up with research then trying to make a stupid baby hat. It’ll be damn cute when it’s done but I can’t make it look like the picture. I could let it go but I don’t roll that way. I’ll try again tomorrow when I’m not so itchy that I want to scratch my face off. Sigh. I'm for sure getting allergy shots next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment