Nothing super exciting with the weight today. Same old, same old.
I went with some friends to taco del mar for lunch today. I had the salad bowl and it was fairly tasty. They put fajita veggies under chicken taco meat with lettuce, pico and lettuce on top with a dollop of guac on top. It was served in a wrap bowl thing which I tried my hardest to avoid but alas, I nibbled a few edges of the bowl.
Dinner was a Harvey’s burger, no bun, with a huge side salad, closely followed by a trip to Starbucks to talk about the trip with my fellow traveler. I treated myself to a hot apple whip thing which I’m sure was full of sugar but I didn’t care. It was warm and smelled amazing!
Afterwards we went to look for some shoes. I had little hope but low and behold I stumbled across a silver shoe with a bit of bling and a bit of a heel. They were mostly comfy and might work for me but we’ll see what I encounter in the states tomorrow.
I’m sorry it’s nothing super spectacular today - hopefully tomorrow I’ll have more of an exciting post.
No comments:
Post a Comment