Thursday, September 6, 2012

Lunch meat lady

Just a quick post today. I was so out of it this morning that I forgot to weigh myself. I managed to make pancakes, pack up a protein bar, pudding, jello and strawberries. I got in around 7:30 so I could check emails and get to the training to get a good seat. They were assigned seats to best work in teams for the group project. I asked where I was seated, joking that I bet it would be dead front centre. Ha, hahah, ah ha ha… Oh wait, what? It is?! <sigh> I asked them if I could be moved to somewhere that I wouldn’t have anyone sitting behind me to keep my anxiety to a minimum. They checked the groups where there was a mish mash of people (which is one I was assigned to originally) and then swapped me to another mish mash (sorry Kyle).

I pulled lunch meat out of a few sandwiches to add to salad and veggies and managed to avoid the treat tray. I didn’t manage to avoid the chip basket. I took about a handful in total over the day, then had some cheese and grapes at the afternoon snack table. I could have done worse so I’m not that upset with myself. I might be tomorrow when I weigh in, but I’ll see what happens.

9 hours and thirty five minutes after arriving at work, I ran to my car to get to physio on the west side of town. I was five minutes late for my appointment but lucky for me I’m always 25 minutes early for all my other appointments so they forgave me. My back didn’t hold up so well from the training chairs but he told me I’d be good to go for Body Pump tomorrow if I wanted to. I really should do it so I’ve told my workout peeps to make me to go. All I have to remember to do is bring my workout stuff and I’ll be good to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment