I was able to get back into the loss portion rather than the gain. Not too much but it’s better than nothing! I made my usual pancakes for breakfast and packed up some chicken and broccoli for lunch. I brought two atkins snack bars but only ended up eating one. I picked up a chocolate milk for afternoon snack to try to get a little more natural calcium in.
After work I went to the gym again with my friend and my stomach had settled down enough to avoid any issues. We did a nice, wait, not nice… maybe we’ll say we did an effective leg workout. Yeah, that’s it. Threw in a bit of upper back and oblique abs and voila - full body done over two days.
I decided to make breakfast for dinner so I cooked up some turkey bacon and eggs for dinner. I double cooked so that I’d have enough for lunch tomorrow. After dinner I took to the kitchen again to cook me up a treat to have on those just can’t stand it craving moments.
I fried up 2 cups of pecans in some butter then added cayenne, truvia and cinnamon. Let cool and sugary, spicy bliss! I might have added a bit too much spice but a little kick in your nuts isn’t always bad.
No comments:
Post a Comment