I can’t believe I actually might make it to my goal before Italy! I was still a little groggy for a short time after waking due to taking a massive dose of benadryl before bed in my attempt to make the itching stop on my face. I stepped on the scale and to my surprise I was down a few pounds since Friday. I’m hoping it will stay off since I’m really sticking to eating healthy.
I wandered into the caf today just to see what they had kicking around the salad bar and w00t - they had spinach, egg and bacon salad! My favourite salad bar concoction, just narrowly edging out layered julienne. I was getting complements all day on my new do and my new pants were a little loose. Even Neil said when I got home from my Osteopath appointment that he’s really able to see me shrinking. It’s not so easy to spot gradual changes on someone that you see everyday so I think it’s great that he noticed.
I had slightly undercooked spaghetti squash for dinner with a meat sauce for dinner, followed by an atkins peanut butter cup. I’ve been drinking a ton of water, sometimes with those Mio or Mio knock off flavourings in them. I’m addicted to the grape Meijer knock off because it tastes exactly like grape kool aid. Not weak, mother approved reduced sugar kool aid but the way I used to make it - full cuppa sugar and a touch extra, just for that added dash of hyper.
I finished up the custom request crochet project and then managed to knock out a baby bear newborn cap. I’m hoping my friend will like it and make good use of it in her wee ones photo shoots. The pattern is fairly easy so I think I’ll bring some with me and crochet will looking over the amalfi coast on one of our many patios. Rough, I know.
Tomorrow is going to be exciting - a facial right after work followed by my season opener rec league volleyball game! It’s been a few months since I’ve been on the court so we’ll see how rusty I am.
No comments:
Post a Comment