Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Truvia, why must you Lievia?


Another little loss today but this is more of what I was aiming for. I prefer to lose a few parts of a pound rather than waiting three days to drop a pound. My scale goes by .2lb increments so it helps me feel like I’ve made some accomplishments.

Food at work was great except for my pecans. They smelled divine and initially tasted yummy but I’ve been noticing lately that aspartame and other artificial sweeteners are leaving a nasty aftertaste. I had to toss ‘em and start again. I had used Truvia yesterday but today I made a batch with Splenda. I’m hoping they’ll turn out better. They’re cooling now so I’ll fill you in tomorrow.

Tonight Neil and I went to see a comedian at Centennial Hall. It was nice to get out and have a date so I thought I’d see if he felt like having dinner first. Since his options were Tilapia or Buffalo Chicken he chose wisely.

We went to Crabby Joe’s so I can get fajitas. I ordered the chicken version and waited calmly for my sizzling cast iron plate of goodness. I decided to live a little and have one of the tortillas. They’re small so I figured it couldn’t hurt. I rolled it up and realized it’s not really anything that special with the wrap. I put the cheese portion on the skillet to let it get all melty. I ate it all up - no leftovers for me!

Will there be fallout from the wrap? Only time will tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment